Make your displays stand out with high quality, sign holders from shopPOPdisplays! From shelf talkers to double-sided retail sign holders and even chalkboard signs, we list every product at the lowest possible price. With a durable construction, varying styles, and different sizes, our sign holders are some of the best you’ll find on the market today.Whatever type you select, we can ship them to you quickly, safely, on time and on budget. Above all, our quality products are offered at competitive prices, in an expansive selection ideal for settings in offices, retail stores, tradeshows and other locations.Browse our large selection of acrylic, wood, metal and plastic sign holders below! We believe we have what you need to take your promotional displays to the next level. Looking for custom products? Contact us today to learn more.
At shopPOPdisplays, we're proud to offer a large selection of sign holders – it's our mission to provide the largest amount of the best products to fit all display needs. Take a look at some of the subcategories above to learn more and find the right plastic portable sign holders for your display. Whatever type you select, we can ship them to you quickly, safely, on time and on budget. Above all, our quality products are offered at competitive prices, in an expansive selection ideal for settings in offices, retail stores, tradeshows and other locations. Contact us today to learn more!
See the sizes and types of sign holders we carry:
|2" x 6"
|3" x 5"
|3.5" x 5"
|3.5" x 5.5"
|4" x 11"
|4" x 6"
|4" x 9"
|5" x 7"
|5.5" x 7"
|5.5" x 8.5"
|6" x 9"
|7" x 11"
|8" x 10"
|8.5" x 11"
|9" x 12"
|11" x 13"
|11" x 14"
|11" x 17"
- Bottom-loading Sign Holders – As the name implies, this type of clear sign holder is designed to accept your advertising material through an opening on the bottom. Use them as retail sign holders, display sign holders, table top sign holders and more! With its iconic t-shaped design and fast, easy signage changes, this is one acrylic sign holder that has proven to deliver the results you’re looking for.
- Premium Break-Resistant Sign Holders – These tough clear sign holders are perfect for rough-and-tumble environments such as busy shops, schools, doctors’ offices, hospitals, and more. Made of high impact acrylic and diamond polished, these tabletop models are a key addition to any environment. Not to mention, they make a fantastic portable sign holder, able to withstand the rigors of travel.
- Multi-Panel Sign Holders – When you need to display a lot of information in as little space as possible, the multi-panel sign holder is the go-to item in our inventory. Some variants are available as a double-sided sign holder as well.
- Multi-Purpose Sign Holders – If you’re looking to promote your business, a multi-purpose sign holder is one of the best models you can get. Usually, these clear plastic sign holders offer an attached business card pocket or brochure pocket enabling potential customers to walk away with a means to contact you rather than relying on memory alone.
- Shelf Talker Displays – These small, attachable displays come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but all are great at getting specific information across clearly and concisely. Use them to draw attention to specific products, point the way to complementary products, advertise sale prices or provide more information.
- Slant Back Sign Holders – These angled models are a fantastic addition to any shop, tradeshow or office environment. With their minimal use of space and modern-looking, self-supporting stands, these L-shaped models are great for desks, tables, shelves and more.
- Tent-Style Sign Holders – This type of sign holder is often double-sided and sometimes take on the look of slanted models. Whatever the appearance, the tent-style models are great for their stability and ease of use in outdoor environments. Don’t discount their indoor appeal, either, as these acrylic holders are perfect for restaurants, taverns, bars and other eateries.
- Top-Loading Sign Holders – These can work as double-sided, table top or retail sign holders, or anything else you can think of! Top loading models are some of the easiest to use and deliver some of the most impactful displays. Great for front desk use, they also find use in doctors’ offices and hospitals. Of course, they’re also perfect retail sign displays. This classic can be whatever you need it to be!
- Magnetic Close Picture Frames and Holders – Our acrylic magnetic frames are the ideal choice in functionality and style. Comprising two clear solid acrylic blocks, these statement pieces attach with four small magnets at each corner to lock the contents in place and ensure stability. These magnetic signs make great, can't-miss options and also serve as beautiful picture frames at home or in the office.
Are sign holders scratch-resistant?
Our sign holders are fabricated with high-quality acrylic and plastics with excellent scratch resistance.
Are there special cleaning requirements for sign holders?
A simple way is using non-abrasive soft cloths with mild soap and water to clean sign holders. We recommend using Novus Products to clean, protect, and repair acrylic and plastic sign holders. Do not use window cleaning sprays, kitchen scouring compounds, or solvents.
How do I store my acrylic sign holder when not in use?
Acrylic sign holders should be stored in a well-ventilated, dry storage space when not in use. Acrylic sign holders can be damaged when exposed to high temperatures and solvents.
Can I use acrylic sign holders outside?
Acrylic sign holders are suitable for outside because acrylic has excellent weather resistance characteristics. It is inherently UV-resistant with minimal degradation for outdoor use.
How thick are the sign holders?
Our sign holders come in many styles, sizes, and thicknesses. Factors like material, style, and size determine the thickness of sign holders. Please contact us for more information.
Is a sign frame the same as a sign holder?
A sign frame is synonymous with a sign holder. A sign frame often refers to a sign holder with wood or metal on the borders. The borders create a "frame" for your signage.