Effective Date: January 15, 2015
- Information Collected by shopPOPdisplays.
- A. Information You Directly Provide to Us on the Site. shopPOPdisplays may collect information that is voluntarily provided by users of the Site, such as when placing an order on the Site, establishing an account, contacting us with a question or comment or signing up to receive emails about our latest products and services. For example, if you place an order through the Site, you will be asked to provide us with personal information, including, but without limitation to, your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address and payment card information. We may also collect information that you provide to us when we communicate with you by email, telephone or postal mail.
- B. Information that We Collect From Third Parties. Occasionally, we may also collect information you submit to third parties that we have engaged to assist us in connection with the Site.
Use of Information by shopPOPdisplays. shopPOPdisplays may use information that we collect about you to:
- complete and fulfill purchases that you make through the Site;
- respond to your inquiries submitted on the Site;
- generate and review reports and data about the individuals that have visited the Site;
- compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems occurring on or in relation to the Site;
- comply with applicable laws, regulations and legal process;
- contact you with information, including marketing information about our products or services;
- provide you with other services requested by you; and
- provide you with information about third-party products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
shopPOPdisplays’ Disclosure of Information to Third Parties. shopPOPdisplays may disclose your information to the following third parties:
- Aggregate Information. shopPOPdisplays may share information relating to individuals or entities that visit the Site on an aggregate basis. We note that, while this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
- Law Enforcement Authorities. To the extent permitted by law, we may share your information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us to legal liability, or to protect our rights or property, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
- No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing. shopPOPdisplays does not tolerate spam. To report the shopPOPdisplays-related spam or spoof emails to us, please forward the email to customersupport@shopPOPdisplays.com
- Security. shopPOPdisplays takes reasonable measures to protect the information you provide to shopPOPdisplays or submit through the Site against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to shopPOPdisplays or submit through the Site and you do so at your own risk. No internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email or our Site.
- No Use by Children. The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen (13). We will never knowingly collect information directly from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not provide us with information of any kind whatsoever. If we become aware that user of the Site is under the age of thirteen (13) and has submitted information to shopPOPdisplays without verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her information from our files. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under age thirteen (13), please contact us immediately at customersupport@shopPOPdisplays.com.
- Opt Out. You may elect to no longer receive promotional communications from shopPOPdisplays in connection with the Site. If you have signed up for our email list and no longer wish to receive promotional communications from us, please notify us by sending an email with the subject “Email List Opt Out” to customersupport@shopPOPdisplays.com. Please note that removal of user information from our database or “opting-out” will not stop marketing or advertising content that is generated for distribution or is otherwise queued for transmission to you prior to the time when we can implement your request. Following receipt of a request from you, we will take reasonable steps to delete your information.
- California Privacy Rights. Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year. To obtain this information on behalf of shopPOPdisplays, please send an email message to customersupport@shopPOPdisplays.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response.