Acrylic Cube Risers
Attract and Inspire Customers With Color
Customers are drawn to bright, colorful displays that are starkly contrasted by the color elements of a brand, or the majority of a store's environment. It's important to decide on the best color scheme for your visual merchandising strategy, and then to pick the best acrylic displays to carry out your vision. Take a look at our extensive selection of acrylic cube risers, available in a spectrum of colors. If you have questions about customized displays or custom coloration, contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.
When choosing colors to get the attention of shoppers, consider some traits of color psychology:
- Red can trigger intense emotion and even provoke immediate action. It is the most powerful color and is often used in advertising. It causes the heart to beat faster, initiating the urge to make a decision, or make a purchase on impulse.
- Yellow sends a message of optimism and youth. When used correctly, it can entice window shoppers into making impulse purchases. On the other hand, too much yellow is overwhelming and creates anxiety in shoppers, encouraging them to leave.
- Orange is a more aggressive variety of yellow, without being as demanding as red. It grabs the customer's attention and encourages enthusiasm. This color can also facilitate impulse purchases.
- Blue is a color that evokes trust. It's no coincidence that many banks, insurance companies and other organizations with authority like to use blue. It attracts conservative buyers due to its affinity to traits like maturity and safety.
- Black is a powerful and sleek color. For this reason, it's often used to promote luxury products. Black is visually appealing together with a very wide range of colors, and can be used to play up contrasts.
- Green is a relaxing color that allows shoppers to let their guard down. It can also be used to give off a nature-friendly or budget-friendly impression, depending on the theme of the store or your brand.
Cross-merchandising is another great way to make strategic use of product display space in your outlet, and make shopping exciting for your customers too! It helps your customers discover new product combinations that they might not have thought of on their own. And it's easy to create an interesting, cross-merchandising tableaux by using acrylic cube risers to vary the height of your products and to showcase certain items within the mix, and allow light to pass through to elegantly highlight your products.
Another quality of acrylic block risers is that no two angles look the same! Numerous styles and color intensities can be achieved giving you one of the most unique solid block risers, depending on surrounding hues, lighting, angle and positioning. Each solid, acrylic block riser we sell is manufactured to be absolutely clear and perfectly shaped. We also offer custom sizing and custom printing for our acrylic block risers! View our complete acrylic block risers catalog here.