Photography Display Stands, Racks & Picture Frames
If every picture tells a story, display it to sell it, and make your business sales soar! Photographers play a special role in people’s lives. From weddings and birthdays to graduations (hello, photo booth picture frames) and religious celebrations, it’s important to capture these special moments so that they can be remembered for years to come. This could be why photography is an $11 billion market in the United States.
Like any business, you need to find ways for your products and services to stand out from the competition—and photography display stands and racks play a crucial role in putting a spotlight on your photography. Of course, photographers are known for their artistic abilities, and luckily, shopPOPdisplays has an array of products that can be used—and customized—to showcase all your work.
Whether you mount select prints on walls with our assortments of sign holders and poster frames, position pictures on countertops with smaller easels and stands, or get a bit more out-of-the-box with a slatwall that can be customized with gridwall shelves. When it comes to putting together an eye-catching display for your photography business, your imagination is the only limit! Contact our team for more ideas or information.
Photography Display Tips & Ideas
Photographers put so much into their work; it makes sense that presentation and product promotion are the focus. That’s where photography displays and racks can make all the difference. shopPOPdisplays has a variety of photography display options to showcase your work to potential clients. Some ideas include:
- Create a wall display. Design a unique wall display highlighting your different photography styles with the use of wall mounted sign holders and poster frames. shopPOPdisplays offers them in varied sizes and materials so you can create a one-of-a-kind photo display.
- Spin it around. Get creative and display smaller prints with our birch 12 pocket rotating display or the 48 pocket greeting card rack. Both work if you’re going to sell any of your small prints in multiples or turn them into individual or packaged postcards.
- Use an easel. Our selection of easels is a perfect way to put a beloved photograph on display. Best of all: It makes switching prints out easy, so you can replace them every week, month, when you sell it, or anytime you like. Try shopPOPdisplays’ 4 x 6 acrylic easel with sign holder.
- Go with acrylic. The great thing about acrylic is that its simplistic design puts the focus on what is being displayed. Our custom printed clear acrylic blocks come in different sizes, allowing you to put together an eye-catching display.
- Utilize pedestals. If you have any particular work that you want to highlight and bring to the forefront, you can’t go wrong with a pedestal. Whether you opt for clear or decide to go with a bold color, like hot pink or yellow, a customer won’t be able to help but look in its direction.
- Design a panel. Let your creative juices flow by clipping photographs to our white wire grid panels, which can be hung on a wall or leaned against one.
- Take a stand. shopPOPdisplays’ assortment of stands makes displaying photographs simple. Place them on tables, countertops, and pedestals—easily moving them around throughout your studio.
- Double exposure. Get two for one when you display photos in our two-sided tent style sign holder. It’s time to grab attention coming and going and make the sale.
Ready to start putting together your photography display or update an existing layout? At shopPOPdisplays we have photography display stands and racks that will deliver sales and smiles. Say cheese to boosting sales, whether it’s with photo booth picture frames or custom signage and displays. Contact our customer service team with any questions or for help with customization. We’ll gladly assist you!