Food Display Cases
Everyone in the food industry, from cafe baristas to event coordinators, understands the importance of presentation - whether the food you're displaying is visually appealing has a direct and undeniable impact on attracting your consumers and optimizing its appeal. Thankfully, ShopPOPdisplays has the key ingredient you need to make your food look as great as it tastes: quality, food-safe display cases.
While our array of single and multi-tiered cupcake stands and displays are a more obvious essential for bakeries, they're also a delicious way for caterers to present desserts at weddings and birthday parties. Cafes can use them to showcase an assortment of muffins, and travel versions (as well as other flat-packed displays) are convenient for on-the-go trade show merchants offering an assortment of sweet jams and salty spreads.
Versatile and effortless to arrange, our acrylic risers are a smart space-saving hack for crowded glass shelving displays, as you can showcase food both on top and beneath them. They work just as well to elevate food arranged on countertops to eye level and even help declutter buffet tables. Acrylic boxes are another way to elevate and call attention to everything from salad bowls to charcuterie boards to delectable heights when hosting a party at home or a restaurant. Five-sided options with lids even help keep food fresher longer, while creating interest around one specific item. You can also fill them with candy, or opt for our stacking candy bins to organize a wider range of smaller treats instead. And speaking of specialty serving displays, we also cater to ice cream shops with our ice cream cone stands and offer acrylic cake pop displays that can be filled with all types of colorful lollipops to delight the senses.
At shopPOPdisplays we have endless options for all your food display needs. Contact our team of display experts to learn more about out dynamic, custom options.
Here are some examples of where you might use food displays:
- Cafes and bakeries: Food displays can be used in cafes and bakeries to showcase daily specials or desserts. They can also be used to display bakery items or pastries.
- Catered events: Food displays are commonly used at catered events such as weddings, corporate events, and holiday parties. They can be used to display appetizers, cheese platters, fruit trays, or dessert tables.
- Buffets: Food displays can be used to showcase a variety of food options at buffets, including salads, entrees, and desserts.
- Retail settings: Food displays can be used in retail settings such as grocery stores, markets, specialty food shops, and candy stores. They can be used to showcase fresh produce, baked goods, gourmet items, and delicious candy treats.
- Trade shows and conventions: Food displays can be used at trade shows and conventions to showcase products and samples. They can be used to attract attention and entice attendees to visit a booth or display.
Overall, food displays can be used in any setting where food is being presented or sold and where the visual appeal of the food is important.
Regular maintenance will help keep the large and small acrylic display stands looking clean and clear. To ensure the beauty and longevity of your unit, clean using non-abrasive soft cloths, mild soap, and warm water. We recommend Novus Products to clean, protect, and repair acrylic (Perspex) display stands.
If you can't find products to meet your needs, please contact us for custom options. Custom printing and engraving are also available with a low minimum quantity, ideal for businesses looking to add branding or anyone looking for a designer touch.