Multi-Purpose Shield With Adhesive Mounts
These clear acrylic Multi-Purpose Shield With Adhesive Mounts help to protect cubicles, tables, and desk areas without reducing visibility. It quickly and easily attaches to surfaces using the included adhesive mounts. No drilling or permanent installation is required. The adhesive mounts will securely mount the shield to most smooth, non-porous surfaces with its strong adhesive backing.
Multi-Purpose Shield With Adhesive Mounts are available in nine sizes and include a flexible connector to join multiple panels side by side or to form different shapes. Some popular uses include extending office cubicle wall coverage, partitioning large tables, and providing physical separation between restaurant booths.
We are not accepting returns at this time.
Installation notes: Before applying the adhesive mounts, ensure the surface you are mounting them to is dust-free, thoroughly cleaned, and dry. The adhesive mounts ARE NOT REPOSITIONABLE. Please make sure you are satisfied with the positioning and location before applying. After applying the adhesive mounts to the surface, let them cure for 24 hours before installing the shield panel. Ultimate adhesion strength will be achieved after 72 hours.
- 15.5"H x 23.5"W
- 23.5"H x 23.5"W
- 29.5"H x 23.5"W
- 15.5"H x 35.5"W
- 23.5"H x 35.5"W
- 29.5"H x 35.5"W
- 15.5"H x 47.5"W
- 23.5"H x 47.5"W
- 29.5"H x 47.5"W
- Knock Down (KD) design ships and stores flat. Hinged sides conveniently fold flat when not in use.
- Made from durable clear acrylic plastic
- Freestanding design does not require permanent installation
- Firmly attach to smooth, non-porous surfaces with the included adhesive mounts
- 23.5"W shields come with 2 adhesive mounts
- 35.5"W shields come with 3 adhesive mounts
- 47.5"W shields come with 4 adhesive mounts
- Install multiple adjacent units to enclose larger areas. Use the included flexible connector to secure multiple units side-by-side or at 90 degree angles
- Dimensions are nominal and may vary by 0.5"
- Care: Clean using non-abrasive soft cloths, mild soap and warm water. We recommend Novus Products to clean, protect, and repair acrylic
Contact us for custom sizes or custom designs. We custom manufacture in the United States with quick turn-around time for small and large quantities.
Note: Intended for commercial and industrial use.