Custom Printed Clear Acrylic Block - Custom Size
The possibilities are endless for these clear acrylic display blocks with custom printing. Blocks are available in thousands of sizes and can be custom printed on one or both sides. As light shines through the block, printed designs "glow" through the sides, creating an incredible multidimensional effect. The remarkable clarity adds a unique elegance to signage, name plaques, trophies and more. Our full color digital UV printer will print any photo, logo or design, with a UV light curing process that ensures durability and color retention.
- Made from solid clear acrylic material
- Edges are diamond polished and buffed
- Full color digital UV printing prints graphics and photo images accurately
- First and second surface printing available. See below or contact us to learn more.
- Common uses include: retail signage, desk name plaques, photo blocks, trophies, feature displays
- Note: Depending on block size, a minimum quantity requirement may apply per order. A one image limit per side, per order applies to all block sizes.
Dimensions and Thickness
Blocks are sized regardless of orientation as follows:
Thickness – The shortest dimension. Available options include 1, 1.25, 1.5, and 2 inches.
Length – The longest dimension. Available options range 1 to 24 inches in 0.5 inch increments.
Width – The remaining intermediate dimension. Available options range 1 to 24 inches in 0.5 inch increments.
Contact us for sizes in between or larger than the listed options.
Note: These acrylic blocks are intended to be used for display purposes and have a dimension tolerance of +/- 1/8 inch. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Custom Order Lead Time
These custom printed, custom size acrylic blocks are made to order and typically
ship about 10 business days after artwork approval and are non-returnable.
Contact us if you need your order sooner and we will try our best to accommodate you (additional RUSH fees may apply).
As with all custom orders, these custom acrylic blocks are non-returnable.
Note: Blocks can only be printed on the surfaces with the longest measurements (W x L). Blocks thicker than 2" are not eligible for printing.
Print on 1 or 2 Surfaces
You can choose to have your block printed on one or both sides. On a printed block, the surface closest to you, or the "front," is called the First Surface. The Second Surface would be the side furthest from you, or the "back." Printing on the first surface gives a flat, matte appearance, while printing on the second surface gives your design a glossy, multidimensional appearance—this is the most popular option. Printing on both surfaces creates unique visual depth that will really make your block stand out.
Other printing options
Contact us to learn more about other printing options and techniques.
Custom Printing Artwork Instructions
After placing an order, please send your art file to [email protected] with your order number in the subject line. Vector files like .ai (Adobe Illustrator) or .eps are preferred and offer the best quality. You can also submit non-vector files like .jpg, .pdf, .png, etc., but allow additional time for quality check and review. Please see the full specifications below.
After the final artwork is approved, all custom printed products will ship in 5-10 business days.
- Acceptable file types include PDF, AI, EPS, PSD, PNG, TIF, TIFF, and JPG
- Vector file types like AI and EPS are recommended for best results
- Outline fonts on vector artwork
- Rasterize fonts in the Photoshop file
- Embed all images in the Illustrator file
- Set file color mode to CMYK for best results
- Set resolution to 300 DPI at full print size for best results
- Do not embed color profiles
- Provide trim lines on artwork file if a ShopPOPdisplays' template file is not available
- 100% reproduction of defined colors and color matching is not possible