Custom Printed Acrylic Deluxe Podium Lectern
Need a custom graphic for your next speaking engagement? shopPOPdisplays can deliver! With our state of the art acrylic printing techniques, we can print any logo, graphic, promotion or design and at the highest quality possible.
Durable, long-lasting, and convenient. This show-stopper of a pulpit is the epitome of attention grabbing which is good for public speaking, no? Made with 1" thick clear acrylic sheets, this floor standing lectern combines beauty and strength into one highly sought after package. With its large 23 7/8" x 14" reading surface and 1" bottom book stop, orators will have no trouble laying out their materials and notes. Assembled with knockdown ability in mind, this lectern gives you the advantage of taking it apart which improves its ability to be moved or stored. If you need a stand out speaking lectern, our Deluxe model will deliver every time.
- Overall Dimensions: 24" W x 45 1/2" H x 14" D
- Knock it down! This lectern disassembles for better travel and storage
- Incredible durability - 1" Acrylic Thickness
Custom Printing Artwork Instructions
After placing an order, please send your art file to [email protected] with your order number in the subject line. Vector files like .ai (Adobe Illustrator) or .eps are preferred and offer the best quality. You can also submit non-vector files like .jpg, .pdf, .png, etc., but allow additional time for quality check and review. Please see the full specifications below.
After the final artwork is approved, all custom printed products will ship in 5-10 business days.
- Acceptable file types include PDF, AI, EPS, PSD, PNG, TIF, TIFF, and JPG
- Vector file types like AI and EPS are recommended for best results
- Outline fonts on vector artwork
- Rasterize fonts in the Photoshop file
- Embed all images in the Illustrator file
- Set file color mode to CMYK for best results
- Set resolution to 300 DPI at full print size for best results
- Do not embed color profiles
- Provide trim lines on artwork file if a ShopPOPdisplays' template file is not available
- 100% reproduction of defined colors and color matching is not possible