Polycarbonate School Student Desk Shield - 16.75"H x 23.5"W x 19.5"D
Protect students and faculty in your classrooms with Clear Polycarbonate Student Desk Shields. The U-shape school desk sneeze guards include interlocking front and side protection panels that assemble in seconds with no tools, hardware, or permanent installation required. Use the included, but optional, adhesive mounts to firmly attach the shield to the desktop if desired. With panels made from break-resistant clear polycarbonate material, these desk shields offer unimpeded visibility. The shape of the side panels allows for greater face coverage at the top and more useable desk space at the bottom.
We manufacture all our school protective shields in our United States facility using high quality materials.
We are not accepting returns at this time.
- Dimensions: 16.75" high by 23.5" wide by 19.5" deep (perfect for 24" x 18" classroom desks)
- Shield panels made from break-resistant clear polycarbonate plastic, which allows for unobstructed visibility and face-to-face interaction
- Knock Down (KD) design ships and stores flat
- Freestanding desktop design does not require permanent installation
- Firmly attach to the desktop with the included, but optional, T-connector adhesive mounts. Optional T-connector mounts made from clear PVC material.
- Easy assembly with no hardware or tools
- Care: Clean using non-abrasive soft cloths, mild soap and warm water. We recommend Novus No. 1 to clean clear plastic
Contact us for
custom sizes or custom designs. We custom manufacture in the United
States with quick turn-around time for small and large quantities.
Note: Intended for commercial and industrial use.