Clear Countertop Shield with Temperature Screening Access Opening 47.5"H x 30.4"W x 11.75"D
Place this freestanding clear shield on a table or counter to setup a protected temperature screening area. Take temperature readings with a non-contact thermometer through the access opening in the front panel of the shield. The 4" gap under the front panel is available to pass forms and paperwork. When assembled, the front panel can be adjusted to be several inches higher or lower to set the thermometer access hole at the height you need. The clear barrier is composed of three clear acrylic panels that ship and store flat. Easy to assemble and disassemble for transport with no tools required. Flexible brackets allow side panels to be flared out to 125 degrees which increases the shielded width to 40".
We are not accepting returns at this time.
- Front panel access opening allows for temperature screening
- Dimensions: 47.5"H x 30.4"W x 11.75"D
- Easily adjust sides from 90 to 125 degrees to cover up to 40" total width
- Made from durable clear acrylic plastic
- Knock Down (KD) design ships and stores flat
- Freestanding countertop design does not require permanent installation or additional hardware
- Quick and easy assembly with included included brackets
- Care: Clean using non-abrasive soft cloths, mild soap and warm water. We recommend Novus Products to clean, protect, and repair acrylic
Contact us for custom sizes or custom designs. We custom manufacture in the United States with quick turn-around time for small and large quantities.
Note: Intended for commercial and industrial use.