Custom Printed Economy Countertop Sneeze Guard with Pass Through Opening
Our Economy Countertop Sneeze Guard with Pass-Through Opening are now available with custom printing!
Choose from our most popular sizes of Economy Countertop Sneeze Guard with Pass-Through Opening and personalize with logo, branding, or messaging. Our custom UV printing is durable and perfect for medical facilities, offices, reception areas, and more.
We are not accepting returns at this time.
How To Order
Simply place your order as you would with any of our other products. After you receive your email order confirmation, please send your artwork in vector file (.ai or .eps) to [email protected] along with your order number in the subject line. If non-vector based files (.jpg, .pdf, .png, etc.) are provided, please allow for additional time so we can make a determination regarding file quality.
All custom printed products will ship in 5-10 business days after the artwork is approved. Please contact us if you need your order expedited.
- Available in 4 sizes
- 23.5"H x 23.5"W
- 23.5"H x 29.5"W
- 35.5"H x 23.5"W
- 35.5"H x 29.5"W
- Access opening pass through dimensions: 4 inches high x 10 inches wide
- Made from durable clear plastic
- Knock Down (KD) design ships and stores flat
- Freestanding countertop design does not require permanent installation or additional hardware
- Quick and easy assembly. Setup in seconds with no tools or hardware required
- Care: Clean using non-abrasive soft cloths, mild soap and warm water. We recommend Novus Products to clean, protect, and repair plastic
This freestanding countertop sneeze guard is a quick and inexpensive way to protect your counter or desk area. The simple design can be easily setup in seconds with no tools, hardware or installation. Disassembles just as easily for transport or storage. The 4" high by 10" wide pass through opening is perfect for exchanging payment or items at customer service and sales counters and desks. Made from clear plastic that protects while providing unobstructed visibility. Line up multiple barrier units to cover larger counter areas.
Note: Intended for commercial and industrial use.