Economy Clear Polycarbonate Student Desk Shield
Use this Economy Clear Polycarbonate Student Desk Shield to protect students and faculty in your school classrooms. Setting up the U-shape school desk dividers is fast and easy. Simply assemble the panels using the 90 degree connectors and insert into the adhesive mounts. Adhesive mounts attach to non-porous desktops to keep the desk shield in position. Easily remove the desk shield from the adhesive mounts and remove the connectors for storage or transport. No tools, hardware, or permanent installation required. The clear desk shield panels are made from polycarbonate plastic, which is highly break-resistant.
We manufacture all our school protective shields in our United States facility using high quality materials.
We are not accepting returns at this time.
- Select from three available sizes to fit most common student desks:
- 14.75" high by 17.6" wide by 15.8" deep
- 15.75" high by 22.6" wide by 16.8" deep (perfect for 24" x 18" desks)
- 23.5" high by 27.1" wide by 21.1" deep
- Shield panels made from break-resistant clear polycarbonate plastic, which allows for unobstructed visibility and face-to-face interaction
- KD construction ships and stores flat and does not require permanent installation
- Attach to the desktop with the included T-connector adhesive mounts
- T-connector adhesive mounts and connectors made from clear PVC material.
- Easy assembly with no hardware or tools
- Care: Clean using non-abrasive soft cloths, mild soap and warm water. We recommend Novus No. 1 to clean clear plastic
Contact us for custom sizes or custom designs. We custom manufacture in the United States with quick turn-around time for small and large quantities.
Note: Intended for commercial and industrial use.